I read a statistic that only 8% of New Year’s resolutions are ever carried out. The other 92%? They probably didn’t have BiggerPockets to help them along.
View the full article: How to Resuscitate Your Failed New Year’s Resolution to Buy More Deals on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright 2017 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.